24 may 2007

SWEEPING AND CRAWLING


Some time not far from now I'm gonna flee away, far away from anything known, far away from anybody whom has ever met me.
Some time not far from now I'll just start sweeping around, sweeping the very soul of me out of this life, out of this reality.
Sometime not far from now I'll be gone, and no more tears would fall from me or because or me.
Sometime not far from now I'll ... I'll..
... BIG BADDA BOOM...
Crawling in my skin
Without a sense of confidence..
Consuming, confusing
Crawling in my skin
Without a sense of confidence
And I'm convinced that there's
Just too much pressure to take
There's something inside me
That pulls beneath the surface
Crawling in my skin
Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
These wounds won't heal
Fear is how I fall
Fear is how I fall
Confusing, confusing what is real
Confusing what is real
Linkin Park - Crawling

No hay comentarios: